Coble Elementary provides Christ-centered education to Pre-k through 8th grade students. Our small class sizes provide students with a nurturing environment and plenty of one-on-one attention. All of our staff hold degrees in the subject-areas they teach and incorporate various approaches to meet the needs of different learning styles. Each classroom is equipped with state-of-the-art Chrome books for each student, CLEVER Board technology, making learning both efficient and fun. Along with traditional subjects like math, English, history, social studies, and Bible, students at Coble are also encouraged to extend their learning beyond the classroom and participate in extracurricular activities by joining one of our singing groups, the robotics club, art classes, sports teams, hand bells and band.
- Pre-K & Kindergarten - Juli Hamilton
- 1st and 2nd Grade - Christina Harison and Krista Martin
- 3rd and 4th Grade - Diana Clemons and Jeanette Teehee
- 5th Grade Homeroom - Candy Johnson
- 6th Grade Homeroom - Lisa Miller
- 7th and 8th Grade Homeroom - Debbie Brady